millie shipped!!!

Just received a call from APQS that my new Millennium is shipping today and might arrive as early as 2/13. DH leaves on the 12th and returns on the 23rd. Wondering if any of you have put it together yourself (without your DH's help). I suspect it's a two-person job. I might have to try anyway. That's a long time to look at boxes of a Millie in pieces!

Guest Linda S

It can be done Cathey, but you will need something like a desk or sawhorse to hold up one end of the table while you put the frame on it. I would never be able to wait either!

Linda

Cathey, I was in the same boat as you. Husband out of town and I couldn't wait!!!! ;):P

I set mine up by myself, it can be done if you are determined. You will need a sturdy stool or some other support when getting the legs on the table, or if you could borrow a friend for that part. The rest should not be a problem. Just read the manual first and it will make sense as you put the parts together.

Congratulations!

Patty

Thanks to everyone for your replies. I'm encouraged after reading today's posts. I'm fairly mechanically adept, and if I can press my neighbor -- a single woman who rides a motorcycle <g> into service, I think it's doable.

Electrician is coming tomorrow to see about installing overhead fluorescent lighting. Wondering if I need anything else while he's here...

Archived