newest machines

Oh wow, where do you start, I am telling you this from my memory -- and mostly about the Millenium.

The buttons have moved from the handles to a screen display on the head of the machines, stitch regulator is always on, there is a bobbin sensor to set to detect when your bobbin is close to being done, (like dinner). There is one button on each handle, one is to go, the the other . . .somebody should jump in here and tell the rest of the tale.

They are all great upgrades, can't wait to upgrade my machine in a few months.

Joanne Flamand aka wannabelongarm

Artistic Quilt Design

Joanne, you are doing great!

There is also a thread break sensor that accompanies the low bobbin indicator on the Millie and Freedom machines. Each and every handle includes the simple toggle switch...toggle it one way for Needle up and Dow, and the other way to start and stop the machine.

You can set a favorite default stitch length. If you prefer 11 stitches per inch, for example, the machine will default to that every time you turn it on. And if you change the length (to do tiny stippling, for example), one tap of a button on the front panel resets the machine to you default length!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
On 6/19/2013 at 10:38 PM, DawnCavanaugh said:

Joanne, you are doing great!

There is also a thread break sensor that accompanies the low bobbin indicator on the Millie and Freedom machines. Each and every handle includes the simple toggle switch...toggle it one way for Needle up and Dow, and the other way to start and stop the machine.

You can set a favorite default stitch length. If you prefer 11 stitches per inch, for example, the machine will default to that every time you turn it on. And if you change the length (to do tiny stippling, for example), one tap of a button on the front panel resets the machine to you default length!

Where is this place that I can set a favorite default stitch length? I have a 2021 30 inch Millie. 

ascis, you are likely to get more responses by starting a new post with your question, rather than adding on to an eight year old post.  You can ask you dealer for this information, too.

Good luck with your new machine!