New product for add-on lighting

Good morning.

I have a 2007 Millie, it is just past where it could be updated to the led lights.    I had my husband take off the flourscent tube light in the front of the machine.    I tried a couple different lights but I have had these lights on the machine for a couple years.  They are awesome, you can see far more of your quilting area.  I put it on with the double sided tape, it plugs into the laser plug on the machine.  This light was much more important that the laser to me. 

I think I ordered the lights from Checker.     I could post a ppicture (I think I can, I think I can) if anyone wants to see it.

Thanks      Wow this is a treat to give Linda information!! :)  :rolleyes:

HHHHmmmmm   I'm thinking under cupboard lights??  have an email in to Sharon, asking about it.

We just put 3 flouresent tubes in and they are nearly 2" from the bottom to the top.  Too bulky by far.

If these would work, it will be wonderful.

Rita

I got some pictures, but having a few moments about getting them on here :huh:

Also, check out my new leaders!   Bought some outdoor fabric, woodgrain, at Fabricland and with the help of a friend got this done yesterday.  I sewed on a zero center tape measure on the one leader since I took the picture.  If it quits storming I will try it out this afternoon.

Joanpost-3411-0-77910100-1377030144_thumb.jpgpost-3411-0-77512200-1377030175_thumb.jpg

This is new to me (and I'm friends with Sharon and Ron!)

Add-on LED strips you position on the machine. Looks like you stick them on and then run the power cord along the head and to a plug in. I'm going check them out and I'll let you know how they work.

http://www.rns-design.com/shop/product/glow-strips/

Linda, I purchased those SAME lights at Menards. Hooked them up with the little corner add on pieces you can get for like $3.50 and I now have

LED lights under my machine!!!

Archived