Bliss came!

Hurray for such a wonderful purchase!  Installation is time consuming, and two pairs of hands are highly recommended.  However, thanks to the wonderful staff at APQS the directions are very easy to follow.  There is a learning curve with Bliss, so be prepared to have some frustration, but you'll quickly learn and be thrilled that you upgraded.

Enjoy the ease of Bliss!

The biggest problem we ran into was seating the SR encoder (smart hubby fixed that easily) and the channel locks for the Bliss rails. The lock never engaged properly and wouldn't hold. It would chatter across the rails and leave marks. Dawn sent instructions for the adjustment and it was an easy fix. If you haven't used M&M wheels before, the oxidation build-up on the wheels will look like flakes and any build-up on the carriage rails is very evident with a bumpy ride. Just clean the wheels and rails as recommended and enjoy. You're gonna love it!

Last summer I put together my new 10' table with Bliss all by myself until I got to the point of putting the head on the table and adding the rollers.  I waited until my 23 year old son came home from work and he helped with the heavy lifting.  It was easy peasy!  A few days later I helped a friend tear down her table to add Bliss.  The only problem we really had was getting her motor driven fabric advance put back together right. Plus when her table was put together originally some things were not quite right, so it made things very hard to take apart.  Just follow the instructions, they are very good.  I do not consider myself especially handy, just kind of handy and not very mechanically inclined.  Two sets of hands definitely is a plus!

Well, we did good. It's all together in about 3 hours. The only problem we ran in to was the wiring. I couldn't figure out from the pics where everything was supposed to be seated once everything was plugged back together. It's kind of messy at the back of my machine right now. I guess I can adjust it along the way if it's a problem. I didn't see anywhere it said what to do with the ground wire. ??? Does it matter that I didn't put it anywhere? Tomorrow will be the true test when I load a practice piece and test her out. Thanks for feedback.

Peggy

Archived