Beach Theme Swap Blocks

Oma

I received all my blocks except for Claire's.  We have all told her we understand and it's ok because I'm not in a hurry to get my quilt put together.  The ones that are in a hurry will start getting her block first. All I can say is "Wow"!  They are all so nice.  I just finished trimming them all and they all came out 12½".  I don't fret over a scant less in spots.  That could happen in the pressing process.  I had to go back to the original swap posts to connect names to blocks, but that was my fault for requesting no signatures on mine.  That's the down side of my decision.  I decided to take pictures of them so you all could drool. Thank you Teresa for all your work on this and to all of you who made blocks.  ♥

post-4658-0-48561700-1378679175_thumb.jpg

The start of my beach quilt. I am making it into a queen size for the beach house. The blue room, I have one goal and that is to use scraps and not buy anything to finish it except backing. I have 2 more borders to go:) Yellow, blue and orange and the last one is just blues.

Thank you, I love it and so happy to be working on something cheerful and fun with the house to myself today. Saturdays all the kids come home and do laundry, wanting to learn how to do something, like right now it is knitting and crocheting. After working all week, it is hard for me to get me time and today is it. :wub:

Archived