I made it into Houston!!!

I got the news this week that my quilted tunic and pants called Synergy of Geese was juried into Houston. It is so exciting!

I only have 1 worry. The jacket is currently in Oconomowac, WI for the Machine Quilting Today show August 7-9 and needs to be in Houston by August 13! The gals that run the MQT show are super nice and assured me that they would ship it to Houston in time! IQA really keeps the entries for a loooong time since their show is in November. They do notify you in September if you won anything so you have time to make arrangements to just run down to Texas to receive your award. And believe you me, I would be on a plane if I won!!post-6134-0-46590100-1405731503_thumb.jpg

I wish I could go but have not wanted to spend the money on the trip. Plane tickets are so expensive and it is too far for me to drive. Some of my friends go and I may join them some year. Otherwise I have 3 more years until my husband retires and we will plan to take our camper down and explore the area on our way. It is on my bucket list!

Archived