Joyce's Civil War Repro Quilt - Custom Quilted

I got a giggle out of the "fellow board member" description...I was thinking a board member of a company!! Duh me. LOL

Valerie, the quilting is beautiful, as always! And Joyce, I love those blocks!! Are they all different? The setting is just beautiful. I'm not a civil war fabric fan but quilt this has me changing my mind.

Yes all the blocks are different and I too am not a civil war fabric fan but I love how this one turned out.  The block patterns were from a shop in Finleyville, Pa. by Mary Beth Hartnett.  the setting design was from Kim Diehl called Walk in the Park.   

Thank you all for the wonderful comments - I have worked so very hard on my quilting that it just means the world to hear such great feedback on something I really tried to do my very best with.  I have learned so much in these past two years I've been quilting.  I say this often but it's true - I would be lost without all of you!

I suppose it does sound a little as we work in Trump's tower together doesn't it?  I should have said forum member...  LOL

I got a giggle out of the "fellow board member" description...I was thinking a board member of a company!! Duh me. LOL

Valerie, the quilting is beautiful, as always! And Joyce, I love those blocks!! Are they all different? The setting is just beautiful. I'm not a civil war fabric fan but quilt this has me changing my mind.

Archived