Have A Blessed Easter Everyone!!

Just dropping in to wish all of you a wonderful and happy Easter. It is a wonderful Holiday and all the signs of spring are upon us. Enjoy your families and watching the children all dressed up in their best. I loved Easter when my children where small. It was definately their best dressed day of the year. lolol

Oh and I hope the food is GOOD GOOD GOOD!!

Grammie and all. I too wish all a Happy and Blessed Easter. While signs of spring are definitely not surrounding me here in MA (big heavy snow fell two days ago and my poor crocus look croaked), I know spring will eventually come. (We are scheduled for more snow tomorrow night)

Rachel

It is spring time up here in the north country. Sunny bright skies and snow is melting, melting, melting! I am home by myself this weekend with the "fur children" as DH is out of town on a work assignment, and won't be home until Monday. But, I have lots of things to keep me busy, so I am doing great.

Rachel, I hope your crocus un-croak themselves! ;)

Grammie and everyone else above: Here's wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend with your families that are filled with many good times and lasting memories and fun traditions to carry on in years to come!

Yes, I really look forward to Easter. It's my favorite because it the day my Lord rose from the grave, making a way for me to join Him in Heaven. A glorious day!!!

I also wanted to thank all of you ladies for your help with all your post. I have been able to learn alot from all of you. Here's to growing up, both in Christ and quilting.

Have a wonderful Easter!!!!!

Hi All,

It's Autumn here in OZ and my favourite time of year. I love the colours, sunny days and cool nights. Would love some rain too!

Heres hoping that the Easter Bunny bounds your way with something special. Be safe, take care on the roads and have a lovely Easter

Cheers

Satu

Archived