Happy New Year!!!!!

I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year. 

May you and yours be healthy and well, bless with good fortune.  May quilting designs come easily to your mind, may your back tracking be perfect, may your stitches be invisible in the ditch, and may your tension be balanced and true.  Most of all may you remember family and friends are like a comfy quilt.  One stitched together one piece at a time, sometimes not perfect, but filled with memories and love, at times frayed and torn, but always there to provide comfort and support keeping us warm through all life’s challenges.

Cagey

Rita:

It is never to late to wish God's Blessings on a group or individual.  Besides, we are still in the 12 days of Christmas.  I hope and pray you have health improvements this year and forward.  Take care, have a wonderful day, and may you have balanced threads.

Cagey

Well, a positive in my life.  I stopped taking the new med for pain.  Just left me dazed and off balance.  Dazed and vertigo like symptoms

are in the bad reaction list... so.. No sense living if I can't function.. so..  stopped the med.   I see my Dr. today and the pulmonologist tomorrow.

I also stopped the Tussinex, codine in it does the same thing to me.

ROFL they let me take the sewing machine and fabrics I was working with, to the hospital.  LOL  we had to frog most of the seams.

I'm feeling good,  thinking good, and  rearing to go today.

Prayers continue for all needs, and those unspoken.

Archived