Exciting News!

Hey everyone!!

It's been forever since I've posted here... I can't believe how much has happened in the last couple years. I am so happy with my APQS machines.

I use Millie for all my customer quilts and Lenni every single day to record a free motion quilting video to post on my Facebook page. I've posted over 230 videos so far and love reading the comments from quilters all over the world.

If you ever need some inspiration, swing on over to my Facebook page and check out my videos. I would love your feedback.

I took the first hundred designs and turned them into a book which just launched last week.

I am so happy to be part of the APQS family!!

https://www.facebook.com/whirlsnswirls/

Do not forget to mention your YouTube videos for those of us who do not do Facebook.  I for one have enjoyed your videos there.  That being said, do you have an electronic version of your new book?  I for one like to take my quilting books with me when I travel, so I can practice the designs when I have free time.

Cagey

Do not forget to mention your YouTube videos for those of us who do not do Facebook.  I for one have enjoyed your videos there.  That being said, do you have an electronic version of your new book?  I for one like to take my quilting books with me when I travel, so I can practice the designs when I have free time.

Cagey

Thank you so much Cagey!  I did forget to mention my youtube channel.  It is in my profile though.  I do not have an electronic version of my book unfortunately.  We have, for the time being, only going to have hard copy of the book. :) 

Archived