L Bobbin Quickly Runs Out Of Thread?

Does anyone have any suggestions because, I have a Lenni with an L bobbin, which runs out of thread quickly.  I prefer to wind my own bobbins because i can match my top and bottom threads and to save money.

But I don't even make two rows of a panto before i run out of thread.  I have gone to inserting a new bobbin with each new panto row and end up with a lot of partial filled bobbins.  I have even talked to my dealer about changing to an M bobbin.  ????????

Two options for you---spend the $$ to convert to the M size bobbin. Or wind your own (or purchase pre-wound bobbins) using thinner thread. There is no rule that the thread weight, or even color, has to match top and bobbin. BottomLine (Superior) thread is poly and 60 weight---and designed to be used as bobbin thread using other weights of thread as top thread. The pre-wounds hold 119 yards of thread. If you wind your own, probably 90-100 yards will load, depending on the tension and how full they are wound. With a 3000 yard cone of BL, you can wind 30 bobbins at 100 yards each. The cost for a cone is wholesale $7.90 and retail $14.49. If you do the math you'll find out how much a bobbin will cost in just materials. If you can figure out how many yards you load when winding say a 40 weight thread to match what you're using as top thread, then figure the math using the cost per spool/cone, you can see if the thinner thread bobbins are more economical. I know they will last much longer. I do custom quilting almost exclusively and find a bobbin of BL will last me close to an hour of medium-speed stitching. If you opt to try thinner thread, ask opinions here for what colors blend the best and which neutrals are good to start out with.

Linda give good advice on the options of winding your own bobbins vs the pre wound bobbins.  I exclusively use the pre wound as I found them to last longer than what I could wind myself. Also I get better stitch quality with the pre wounds.  The only time I have ever had a problem is when I use a heavy weight top thread and the thinner pre wounds don't play well together.    I typically do not match my thread colors, so this allows me more freedom too.