SOLD ! :) APQS Millenium for Sale - Southern Ontario

Nosy me wanted to help your sale (what a great price!) by noting that this is a "Green Millennium". Those are traded-in machines that are gone over completely at APQS, worn parts replaced, spiffed up, everything checked out, etc. So while the age of the body and some parts is 20 years, and seeing that she had a recent spa treatment, it's lots better than a used machine of the same vintage that hasn't had that treatment. Good luck with your sale!

Hi there Justme822 !  Could you give me your name?  at least your first name?   I live about 90 minutes from Niagara Falls, in Guelph, Ontario.  I don't know what you would have to do to get the machine across the border.  I would say that you would have to ask U.S. Customs what they expect you to do, to import a used piece of machinery ...for your business, if you have one or for your hobby....  I do have a technician here in Guelph who could do the take down and drive it across the border in his van and assemble it at your end.  He actually took my earlier machine all the way to Idaho and back, to get it serviced a number of years ago.  I could ask him, if you don't have someone to move it and transport it for you.  Where in upper NY state are you?

Joan

• 4 weeks later...

On an iPad and I suspect it is similar with whatever machine you are using.  Go to your original post and click on the three dots at the top right of your post and you will see the edit button.  Then you should be able to edit the title to say sold and you will also be able delete all the text in your ad and replace that with sold as well if you like.  Don’t forget to save changes.

Nigel

• Horizons changed the title to SOLD ! :) APQS Millenium for Sale - Southern Ontario