CL's new "Swirls" template...

Well .... I bit the dust and ordered the Circle Lord's new Swirls template the other day.....it's going to be great to be able to do the nice big circles giving lots of movement to a quilt without all the stop/starts and the bonus of having 3 different size circles too. ;)... Do I hear a "ka-ching".....???:cool:

Once again, Circle Lord designed a great tool for us....Thanks Michael and Kay.

Hi Sandra,

Thanks. I took a photography class at MQS and it really helped. I have a big sliding glass door in my studio and it lets in lots of natural light in the morning. I think I may have had my overhead light on as well. I use a tripod now and no flash.

Both quilts are a strips and circles design. I don't know if it is a pattern or not, it was a class that was done at an LQS. I think the 2nd quilt was "ad libbed" so to speak. ;)

WOW!!! :D:D:D

Ask and you shall receive!!! ;)

Patty & Sandra.....I love the pictures you've shared.....you should send them to Michael @ Circle Lord and he will post them on his website.

Beautiful quilts girls.....and the Swirls just looks fabulous, now I can't wait til Friday when mine is delivered....wahooo! ;)

Archived