She called!

Just had to share that the lady who said she forgot to bring the quilt with her when she picked up her last quilt, just called and said she's bringing it over. Does that make sense? I was just beginning to think maybe she didn't like my work! Whew! Need some business! BTW, am going on quilt retreat this weekend. Friday thru Sunday of no kids and no cooking and just sewing. Maybe I can actually get something done!!! Yeah!!! can't wait!

Barb:cool:

Think postive my friend!! Maybe she didn't have the funds to get the next one quilted when she thought she would...Maybe she had to sneak some money out of her DH's wallet while he was sleeping and just couldn't take very much at one time....not that I've ever done that ;):o

Hi Barb. See, you were worried for nothing. If you stitch it, they will come?? Oh wait, that a baseball field. Well, kinda like quilting. I know that you will do her quilt and it will be beautiful.

And Mary Beth, you sound like you have some experience here. I think there may be a 12 step program for that..... LOL:P

You ladies make me smile, My DH and I have a money jar system that works real well. He puts money in the jar, I take it out. I love team work!

I know how you feel Barb, 2 months ago I had a lady bring me 2 quilts, I did one and when she collected it she took away the other unquilted one saying that she changed her mind about the backing. I was a little concerned, I didn't loose any sleep over it though. Anyways, I was very happy to get it back last week.

We don't have a money jar. We each have a separate checking account. He puts money in mine and I take it out! Come to think of it I can take money out of his....my name is on the account too, LOL,

Barb...if you have a quilt that needs binding that you have quilted take it as a project. Good way to show off your work because people will probably ask about who quilted it.:)

Cheryl

Archived