Quilting Ideas Books

gable428

I have quite a few of them.....they are a good resource. If you give her a call, she will give you good insight as to which ones to get based on what you know already......

She and I spoke on the phone for quite a while when I ordered my books....she wanted to double check with me to make sure I was getting the best selection for the price.....

Thank you for your comments on the Pocket Guides to Freehanding, most often referred to as "Darlene Epp\'s little books". ;)

I\'ve had several calls from husbands lately, purchasing both the Freehanding Guides (set of 3) and the new Heirloom Feathers Guide & Workbook as Christmas presents for their wives. If this is something you\'ve been wanting to get for yourself, let your DH or significant other know. I\'ve found most husbands are very relieved to know they\'re giving something their wives really WANT, and won\'t exchange after the holidays. :cool:

If both sets of books are ordered, the shipping is free. You can see & read about them here.

http://www.trilliumhousedesigns.com/PocketGuidesToFreehanding.htm

The Feather\'s Guide & Workbook, in addition to the traditional Heirloom Feathers, will show you how to do many VARIATIONS that do not need backtracking over the same stitching. You can still get the same "Heirloom" look, but without the stress and a whole lot of dimension and added interest!

Hi Linda,

I\'m glad you love my books, but I think you may have a different feathers book. Mine weren\'t released until April of this year and are called "Heirloom Feathers ~ Freehand, Formal & Fanciful". The set includes a 68 page "Pocket Guide" and a 63 page Workbook. The cover of the Pocket Guide looks like this.

post--13461898779671_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived