My first customer...

Michelle,

You will do great! Just enjoy. I had a lot of fun doing my first customer quilt. I am sure glad I didn\'t get it a week before Christmas though! LOL I just got the decorations on the tree last night, still no tinsle. No other decorations up either! LOL at this rate I\'ll be doing it Christmas Eve. We have had 2 snow storms this past week and the digging out takes time! I also have a quilt on the frame that I need to get done for Christmas! LOL at least it is on the frame.

Heidi

This is so silly but I have squared, measured, centered, smoothed and remeasured. Marked the center and remeasured and lifted the batting up and down and then remeasured etc. I haven\'t even put on the top yet. LOL You get the picture. I already have a kink in my neck from looking under the table constantly. I\'m really not OCD but maybe this is just the beginning of it. But I\'m still excited about MY FIRST CUSTOMER!! Thank goodness we don\'t have snow because I still need to shop for Christmas. BUT not until I finish MY FIRST CUSTOMER\'S QUILT. As soon as I get my son in bed, I\'m going to do the LONGARM SHUFFLE tonight!

Archived