rubber stamp positioner

I have good news and bad news. I walked into Michaels and found one last rubber stamp positioner on the shelf. That is the good news. The bad news is that I have a milli and the foot is too big for this ruler so it will not fit in the corners. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Took my 50% off coupon and bought my rubber stamp positioner. Same problem you had. Was very careful when I opened it - so can get it back together and return it. Also, have Milli. After looking at it, I am thinking that it would work very well if it would just fit the foot on the milli. Happy returns!!!

Marilyn

The rubber stamp ruler is thicker than the 1/4 inch rulers and apparentally doesn\'t fit to all the feet from the various machines, but it does fit my UII. I\'m not sure what other machines it does or doesn\'t fit, other than the Noltings feet, they are smaller than the UII feet and don\'t work as well.....:o The ruler allows me to do 1/8 inch apart, my foot fits perfectally in the notch and allows me to guid the machine down the seam 1/8 inch away ....I don\'t know if milli owners can use this ruler with their stock foot. :) I move the ruler with the foot as I stitch or hold it stationary and go down the side of the ruler not moving it.;):cool:

Archived