NW LA meeting

Hey y\'all. Just a reminder of our gathering this Saturday. Starting at 10:00 a.m. and ending...whenever. We\'ll have (name removed)\'s great trunk show and CQ demo, quilt sharing, design ideas, new books and tools you want to talk about. Anything goes. Lunch will be served. If you have not received an email from me, please come anyway. ;);) Be sure to bring things to share. There may even be a few surprises. See you then!!:cool::cool: Nancy

Mary Beth--if an incentive helps, I am driving down early to partake of the 40% off fabric/30% off everything else Sale at Fabric Depot Saturday morning. I sure I can swing by and pick you up at the airport on the way!!!!! Then we will brave the crowds at FD, head to Nancy Jo\'s for food, fun, and sharing. Then we can do anything else you desire! I have Sunday & Monday off--perfect timing, girl!

Mary Beth - This is too cool. OK Shana, are you going to be coming too? I can pick up you up at the Portland Airport, race (AT ALL POSTED SPEED LIMITS OF COURSE) over to FD to get in on the sale. And you too Sheri! Lots of us to chauffeur all of our out of town friends to the NW LA meeting. (And don\'t forget that IKEA is right by the airport for those who need some lights to replace our light bars.)

Hey...I wanna play too. Sheesh you guys. I was at IKEA today and they have all of the lights in!!! First come first serve y\'know. And Linda, if you KNOW what you want, you can order from FD online, pick it up at their wholesale counter, all cut and packaged. No shipping and no tax. If I actually go into that darn store I spend waaaaaaaayyyyyy too much. And online I can usually get 40% most of the time instead of waiting for a sale and in line waiting to pay. Ok, I don\'t like waiting. So what.....And, all those yummy Fairy Frost fabrics are on sale online for 40% off right now.

Ah come one, Shana. Where are you ever going to find us all in one place. Mary Beth I have a big house if you need a place to stay Friday night. You can help me get ready....hahaha:P:P:P

Nancy

:cool::cool::cool:

Of course I took you seriously. I offered you a bed, didn\'t I? We have enough homeless, we don\'t need another one. Besides I am coming to MQS in May and I might need you. ROFLOL

So, what time do we pick you up. Looks like the whole group will be there. Too funny. If you guys go to FD on Friday, you\'ll have more time to shop. We could put sleeping bags on the floor at my house.:):):) I don\'t know for sure who is cooking breakfast though, cuz I need my morning mocha before I talk. Otherwise you never know what might come out of my mouth. Totally confusing.

I know, I heard through the grapevine that Sherry was dumping us for her husband of all things. Who would thought.:P:P

So, Mary Beth. Let us know your travel plans.

Nancy

Yay! You will have a blast here! This group is crazy and I think you will fit right in! Email me for some plan-making for the days you are here. I call dibs for at least one day and anyone wanting to join up for some extra fun is welcome too. Watch out PNW--MB is coming!

Mary Beth I am completely serious about you staying here any of the days or all of them. Linda, y\'all come on down too. Of course you may want to show her Bayside--where is that--I want to see too. There are several quilt shops here so Mary Beth, we are going to just play hard!!! Do you want me to pick you up at the airport? Let one of us know. email me at nineva@adelphia.net and let me know what\'s what. This is waayyyy too cool. I gotta get my daughter on at one of the airlines.

Nancy:D:D:D

Ok.... I know... none of you know me yet..... but just wait.

I was just feeling a little bit left out not fighting over Mary Beth, who I am sure is very worthy of an all out brawl.

I am hoping that Suzanne Moreno is going to be coming with me on Saturday. I have been blowing off the DH and kids too much lately....so I will have to miss Friday night...:(

Save some fabric for the rest of us!

Brendalee

Archived