Bunny themed panto for baby quilt

My customer brought me a baby quilt with Beatrix Potter type focus fabric in the quilt and also as the border fabric. She wants a E2E design with bunnies - and I said "sure, no problem" - thinking a panto with bunnies would be easy enough to find.

Famous last words.....because I\'ve looked and looked and have had no luck at all. Anyone know of a panto that has cute baby bunnies or something similar?

TIA for any help!

Sherri,

Deb Geissler has one called Kid stuff. It is 2 in one and has Rubber duckies and then sweet Rabbits on it (separate pantos).

They are a bit more intricate. Then Dave Hudson has one called Meeses which can sort of pass for bunnies. It is too cute.

I don\'t have a photo of Deb Geislers, but here is Meeses.

post--13461899385555_thumb.jpg

Thanks ladies for all the suggestions! I knew someone would be able to help me!

Patty - "Meeses" does quilt up cute! With a little longer ears, they could be bunnies, couldn\'t they? Thanks for that idea! Cute bunny quilt, by the way!

Busy Bee - thanks very much for those vendor suggestions.

JoAnn - Bunny blossoms is a very cute design! I love the shape of the bunny in that one!

Cheryl - I\'d been to Jessica\'s site, but missed your bunny & carrot when I was there before. Thanks for sending me back to take a closer look!

As always, you all are a wealth of help and info!

Thanks again!

I just got the Bayside newsletter and there was a cute pattern board called Bunnies in the Grass--I think it was R&S. Maybe thay have a panto. There site is www.rns-design.com

It is on the second page of mid-arm pattern board designs. I love their pattern boards.

Archived