The Quilt Show

I am sooooo excited !!! This morning I got my kids off to school, got a big cup of coffee, and sat down infront of my computer to watch The Quilt Show!!! OK the show I watched had me as the quest LOL but it was very exciting to me, I don\'t get any of the quilting program on a normal TV so even though I have done other shows this is the first time I got to watch myself as the show aired!!! Of course Grammie Tammy was there and Cheryl... I mean Gizmo Girl... If you haven\'t seen it yet log on to www.thequiltshow.com and check it out. On the 9th of April I will be doing a live on line chat to answer questions you may have from the show. So if you want mark the date and log on, all the info is posted on the quilt show site, time date all that wonderful stuff... OK had to share this exciting moment in my life with all of you... let me know what you think:P

That was a really fun show. I was thrilled to find that you were the guest that day. What great timing!

You did great Sue. You looked just beautiful too.

Love it

Hugs to ya and I hope more opportunities come for longarm quilters on the show. Seems they should have at least two a season anyway we shall see.

Hugs to ya,

Grammie

HAY TAMMY!!!!

I can\'t wait to see you again and hear what you\'ve been up to this year?????? Did you enter a quilt at MQS this year???? I remember that you were going to do that this year.... and here we are just weeks away. Oh come on do tell what\'s new with you and where will I see you this year??? I go back on the road for MQX will you be there this year, will your quilts be there this year???? OK I will check back later to see!!! Oh and thanks for telling me I didn\'t look like an crazy person LOL on the show...:cool:

Sue,

I watched your show last night (having just received notice of delivery of my new Millie, Annabella) and I was so grateful that you demonstrated your enormous talents on a Millie. You do beautiful work and you are a true inspiration to those of us who want to follow our own rules. Also, I just wanted to add, I love your hair!!

I\'m just about to go watch the show again to pick up pointers! :D

Wish I could watch your show, but I only have dial-up, so no show for me.

Not to worry though because......I GOT TO SEE YOU TAPE IT LIVE!!!!!!

It was an awesome day. Finding out you were the Guest was icing on the cake. You rock Girl!!!

Renae from this chat (Hey Renae:)) Had an extra ticket. Posted it here if anyone was interested and I replied.

Got to meet Renae and found out you were going to be on the show. Saw Grammie Tammie in the audience and "Gizmo Girl" herself! (Hey Cheryl)

They chose Tammie\'s Question and Mine too!!

Definately Goes down as one of my "Best Days".

Laura

Sue, you were super on The Quilt Show. Now I understand why you have so much thread. Awesome quilting.

And, of course, Tammie did a great job of giving you a good question to answer.

I look forward to seeing both of you at MQS.

Laura, I didn\'t realize you were another APQS forum poster til now. You posed a good question on piecing...

APQS was well represented that day!! You will all be infamous as the DVDs roll out.

I think I am crazy ...I can\'t get by the introduction and watching it on 1/4 of my screen I never watched one episode for whatever reason its like watching quilting on Jolt. or quilting in Candy Land its just so sweet.

I really need to sit and watch a few I am sure they calm down eventually.

Hay Susan

If you have not logged on for awhile I can tell you that they have come along way since the first taping!!! I think there is a way to watch it full screen but with my computer skills, I was just happy that I was able to log on and figure out how to watch it LOL Maybe Gizmo Girl can help with the whole big screen thing. I will say that it was very fun to go and tape with all the wonderful quilters watching, if you ever have a chance to go to a taping it\'s a hoot!!!! to watch it all come together and see all the wonder, funny OOOOOOPPPSSSS can I say that moments that get cut out so we look like pro\'s LOL. I was just happy that I didn\'t sew my sleeve into the quilt this time... if you notice I have on quarter sleeves so they would not end up stitched to the demo I was doing LOL Yes I did this during a live taping, and in class more then once, Oh well live and learn laugh out loud and move on LOL;)

I wish Sue but just too many personal things came up the past 4 months. Very hectic. I am just sick that I couldn\'t finish it. I\'m in North Carolina now with my son as he prepares to leave for 15 month for Iraq. I wanted some time with him and He needed lots of Laundry DONE. lolol

I should be home and back at the machine by the end of next week. I\'m ready.

I think I\'ll have to simply turn the phone off and disappear to get anyting done it seems. lol

When it rains it pours if you know what I mean.

Hugs to ya and I will so miss being at MQX. I so wanted to be there. Pouty Pouty......

Have fun everyone.

Hugs Grammie

Archived