I'm Going to New Hampshire!!

We just decided to go ahead and go to MQX!!!! Yea!!!! I hope to meet some of you. Do you have any plans for a gathering? Will there be ribbons at the APQS booth? I am not taking classes (b/c I decided to go too late). However, I can\'t wait to see all of my friends and the QUILTS!!!! Now we just have to find a hotel room!!

Sandra

That\'s great. You must be so excited to be going to MQX. I\'ll be at MQX from Monday through Friday. I\'ll be gimping around with one of those post-op surgical boots in beautiful blue. STOP ME and say hello!!!

There are lots of hotels in the area so you\'ll be able to find lodging. Good Luck. ;)

I will be going for the first time. I am taking classes and hope to ask a lot of questions. There should be something special we could attach to our nametags to tell each other we are members of this chat. Hope to run into you somewhere.

Charlotte

Colleen,

I\'m not sure I want to wear a "scarlet letter." Maybe "APQS Chat" in red below our names. (Unfortunately, I don\'t know what the nametags look like).

Many years ago I belonged to Prodigy which had a quilters chat. One of the people on the chat designed a pin. It had a computer with a star on the monitor part. Maybe we could push the head people at APQS to design a pin that would tell the world we are proud APQS longarm owners. How about it Heidi?

Charlotte

Charlotte,

I was thinking about going to an office supply store and just picking up some of those colored stick-on dots. I will try to do that and then I will drop them off at the APQS booth at MQX and as we all stop by the booth, we can pick one up and stick them on our name tags. Maybe I will write APQS chat on them. They will be unobtrusive enough and hopefully we will be able to spot other chat room buddies. What do you think?

I am going to be leaving on Sunday because it is a long drive from Wisconsin to New Hampshire so I won\'t be on the chat board for the next two weeks except maybe as a lurker.

Colleen

I\'m not going to MQX/MQS but I love, love the idea of an APQS pin!!!! Other then "pride" I can think of a million places and reasons to wear an APQS pin. Most of us have Quild pins why not APQS. Heidi another great marketing idea. I think it would be great to have them to sell plus maybe give them with the purchase of a machine.

Colleen,

I like your idea. I think it will work fine. Thanks for putting this together. I can\'t wait. I won\'t been there until Thursday. I hope we find each other. Are you taking any classes? I am taking the APQS Maintenance on Friday and Got Stencils on Friday and then on Saturday I am doing the ABC\'s of Pantographs. If I don\'t see you I hope your trip there is safe.

Charlotte

Archived