New CD Claudia and Loes

I am more than proud to announce that the new CD is finished and it is perfect. It is co-production of Loes and Claudia.

"In your dreams.... you can draw quilt patterns" is a quilt pattern digitizing tutorial and pattern collection with 27 videos, a printable workbook and 27 quiltpatterns.

The CD will be available at MQS.

A picture of the ladies at work.

Have a sneak preview on

http://quilters.pre-design.eu/inyourdreams.htm

A few more days and than we leave for Kansas.

Look forward to meet you all.

post--13461899589018_thumb.jpg

....a huuuuuge "Thank you" to you, ...Loes and Theo!

You\'ve done a wonderful tutorial!

I shouldn\'t imagine how many hours/days/weeks you spent on this project!

I\'m proud to be asked to work with you!;):D:cool: and it was soooooo much fun*lol*

See you soon ;)- counting the hours!

Best wishes from KANSAS across the ocean!

Claudia

Hey....Deb....I\'m happy to see you in my classes:-) I can\'t wait until it is monday;)

Claudia, tell me you are not up already! Maybe you just had not gone to bed yet when you posted this message.

I spoke to Claudia when she got to her room last night. I asked if she was tired, her response..."No, never tired when I am in America. I save that for when I get back home." How does she do that?:D

I was up already....this time here at 4 am I think*lol*

So I have done the last drawings for the class hands out, checked the computer ,wrote an e-mail to my family , have had breakfast at the earliest moment.....and now - I\' m ready to be picked up to have a nice shopping tour with Mary Beth;):D:cool:

See you verrrrrrry soon!:D

Claudia

Originally posted by Gator

I plan on downloading your program this weekend. I can\'t go to MQS, when and how can I purchase your new CD, the preview is beyond words great!!!

Hi Connie,

Thanks for the compliment :)

I have added purchase information on our website for those of you who can\'t be at MQS. Please note that the first available shipping date is June 5, when we\'re back from our "Loes and Theo on Tour" event!

http://quilters.pre-design.eu

Loes

Thanks Loes, I\'ve looked at your site but couldn\'t find out how to order the CD? I was hoping to get the program and CD in one stop. I understand that it won\'t be shipped until you get home, thats fine, it will give me time to learn the program. Have a great time here in the states!!!!

Information about the new tutorial / pattern collection is on page:

http://quilters.pre-design.eu/inyourdreams_cd.htm

Free shipping during the months June and July

(first available shipping date is June 5, as we will be leaving here for MQS in 18 hours from now...)

We will have the tutorial and Pre-Design CDs available at MQS as a bundle too.

See you soon!

Still packing here.

Looks like my suitcase shrunk overnight!!!

Loes

Archived