A LITTLE BEFORE/A LITTLE AFTER MQS

Heidi...your silly....there have non-stop flights out of Albany on Southwest....why drive. If we get to much stuff we can UPS that back so we don\'t have to carry it.

And, ya know MB...ya\'ll may just get me yet....and I need to fly to WA to see Linda as well.;)

Okay, how about this...I fly to NY and bring you and Heidi some pulled pork....then we hop on the next flight from Albany to Washington to see Linda....oh man, that would be too much fun!! What am I saying :o I\'m suppose to be quilting...:mad:

Originally posted by DoryJM

Bonnie --

If you fly to WA, you have to let me know when. I\'d love to meet the woman who solved my tension issues--bobbin tension that is! :P

Dorthy....not promising anything yet, but there is a good chance I might be coming home this summer. Siana needs to go to Dayton to see her mom and sisters...and I think I need a Desert Sanity check....so you can guarantee that I will come up north to you or if you are working that day...MAY BE Lunch at La Pinata or Bertha Miranda\'s I am so craving Mexician food and ya can\'t get it like we have at home.

Archived