Receiving APQS Emails

I want to know something...I have been told by other members of this chat that they receive email messages or letters in the mail from APQS regarding things like used machines for sale....need for new APQS reps...etc. Why don\'t I get any of these messages? I am signed up in my profile to receive emails, newsletters, etc...I get nothing. I don\'t understand...you would think...someone with...what Linda Card...over 4000 posts :) Would be entitled to a message from the company once in a while...not a bad message....like..."Don\'t you have anything else to do?" A nice message....like..."We have lots of used machine for sale.":)

Beth....that is not really the inspiring emails I am referring to :D:P

I have contacted them in the past regarding this...I have been told they will add me to the list, but so far nothing... let\'s see, I have been on this chat since 1873...oh no, it was 2004!! (1873 would help me justify 4077 posts :D).

Hey Patty Jo....let\'s form our own newsletters...we could put anything we want in it;)

You just go to the bottom of the message, hit reply, and I put my cursor befor the

and hit return...then put my cursor back up on the blank line and start typing....

Anyway...that would be perfect!! I\'ll send you a U2U with my cell phone number. Email me at maryquilts@kc.rr.com before you come so I will know you are coming....then you can call me when you get here and we can make plans to meet.

okay...that didn\'t come out right :P:D:D:P I thought I was being so smart :cool:

I just wanted to say before the word quote...but I wanted to show you what it looked like. And this is what I get.....

I tell ya there is never a dull moment at my house!!

I have that little boxed checked in my profile....I don\'t know why...:o

Catherine...it is so much more then just the normal "Mary Beth did WHAT??"....it is real information that matters!!:D:P:D

Like, don\'t you want to know that you can spend another $14000.00 and get another machine?

Or to know that they need a new sales rep in your area because there are just not enough LA machines and quilters out there??:D

You know....stuff like that?!

I wasn\'t getting any of the APQS emails for awhile either. They were being automatically sent to my junk mail folder by hotmail because they go out to a large group. I had to find one in the junk folder, open it and click something to tell hotmail it was okay to put them in my inbox. It wasn\'t exactly in the spam filter.

Holly

OK, First things first - who\'s going to be the boss of this e-mail list?? I wanna nominate MaryBeth but Leslie, that\'s only because I know her. I\'ll have to talk to you some more before we can switch/change the boss!!! Second things second, I have my box checked in my profile to get e-mails from APQS and when I get a U2U. Third things third, are you getting tired of this yet?? Now you know why I didn\'t volunteer to be the boss...........Ha Ha

And Beth, I already have an inbox full of little blue pills, little green pills and probably every color of the rainbow pills. So, please quit giving them my e-mail address!

Well, OK, but then that means that Leslie needs to step up to the plate, or our newsletter will be going down the tubes. Are you out there Leslie? What are we going to call our little newsletter? E-mails R Us? No News Like Old News? Help me here.

OKAY Mary Beth and all you girls....... We have lots of used machines for sale. Millies, Green Millies, Green Liberty and even Lenni\'s, my lines are open call me now and I will be happy to take care of you, send me your email and I will email you everything I get :) really

Myrna

Archived