Who supplies apple core AND DeLoa's ruler?

Hi Linzi,

I have a few longarm rulers for sale from different vendors. You can send me an email for a price estimate for shipping...I\'ll need a zip code and my email is below. Too see the rulers I have, go to http://stores.yeoldeforest.com/-strse-Longarm/Categories.bok

The apple core ruler is $17.50.

I have an applique ruler also but I don\'t have it on my website yet. It is $16.00. This ruler is the 1/4 inch foot - AccuGuide by Donita Reeves...similar to Deloa\'s ruler. You can see a picture of the ruler here at Donita\'s site - http://www.lovetoquilt.com/ - once at the website click on rulers then AccuGuide.

Linzi, I think if you also make special requests from folks like Linda Lang at "Longarm Supplies" (in BC Canada) she can special order anything for you (De Loa\'s ruler + other goodies like Sherry Rogers Harrison\'s apple core) and ship it in one package to save $$ shipping. :)

When I first started, I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Linda Lang and she gathered everything for me in one big box (Just like Christmastime!) and sent it to me.

Here\'s her link:

http://www.longarmsupplies.com

I just talked to Deloa (I bought my machine from her and she\'s in my guild) She only has the ruler available from her and the person who made it. It is $16.00 plus $3.00 for shipping. She does have a website but the ruler isn\'t on there. She also has 2 books (one of which I have and I love it-Continuouse Curves I think is the name) and a book on Garden flowers - shoot I forgot that name! Anyway check out her website for more info. Just Google Deloa Jones and the website will come up - I told you all I\'m internet challenged.

:cool:

Hi Linzi, DeLoa\'s new book is Quilt Me a Garden $18.00 + shipping, I am just ordering it myself and her continous curves book is one of my favorites! Her snail mail is- DeLoa Jones, 15804 M-140, South Haven, MI 49090.

I bought Sherry\'s apple core ruler back in March when I had her classes at Lancaster, it is great for keeping the CC\'s even on your blocks.

DeLoa & Sherry are both great teachers and very nice ladies!

I talked to DeLoa yesterday, ordered her new ruler for stitching around applique. She said this design works for all sized hands. The egg shape fits in your hand with your pointer finger at top, thumb below and rest your palm on the egg, not pushing too hard. Also, she said put on your extended plate! (which I use for all ruler work anyway). It makes sense to me, seeing that you can hold that egg to where it\'s comfortable for any sized hands. Can\'t wait till mine gets here. I have an appliqued/trapunto\'d top just waiting!

Linzi,

I sent you an email re: ordering supplies.

There is a solution to your question and absolutely there are suppliers here who will act as your agent and who can order anything for you (even De Loa\'s ruler) and gather it all in one box and ship it in one box to you.

Bottom line is: I know that you do not need to order everything you want separately from every single vendor. That would be ridiculous.

Shana

I went to DeLoa\'s website and I can\'t see how you contact her or how you can order any of her products. I could not even find a list of them. Can anyone help me here??? I have her 1st 2 books and would love to get her 3rd -- if there is one.

Also, has anyone been to Camp Mowana?

Thanks,

Archived