thread and web update

Win $500 in Thread and the Web site update. No new information and no really current posts. Just curious. this is such a great website and the first two posts are really outdated. Just my OCD kicking in. Clean it up and move it out!

Holly,

I haven\'t seen either of those threads on the "Today\'s Posts" in quite a while. This is the point where my DH would say, "Reboot your computer"... and I would stick my tongue out at him!:) But it might be something that simple, something about clearing out the cache (or something like that, I\'m not really sure....):D

I just ignore them....In fact I ignored them when they were updated :P I couldn\'t figure out what everyone was talking about when asking if they had won the thread.....finally on the second go round I realized that they were giving thread away. I just automatically look at the "Chat About Anything" topic and down. I also ignore the Birthday Block, what ever the other block thing is, and the CompuQuilter topic...I\'m just not involved in those things.

the first blue bar across the page has *Search*, *FAQ*, *Member List* then *Todays Posts* .

If you click on Todays Posts you\'ll get all the newer posts and wont have to deal with the one showing all the gunk you mentioned, that\'s outdated.

RitaR

Archived