Circle Lord King Zig Zag

I have decided I am not using my tools to their potential. Just wanted to share part of a quilt I am working on. The King Zig-Zag was used as a background fill...I like it...I think I'm going to use it again and fill in some of the design and see what happens, next practice piece.

post--13461899989864_thumb.jpg

I'm as blind as a bat.....Linzi wanted to know where the Chooks were....I for the life of me couldn't see them...went back two times before I finally saw them....then had to laugh at myself...good thing they weren't alive they would have pecked my fingers off.

There are 3 of them...you can only see one...:D I wasn't sure what a "chook" was, I was hoping it was a chicken...that's what we call them in my neck of the woods :P:D Linzi, I love the way you talk...we need to get together, the world would never be the same :P

oh gosh...you had to ask. I SID around the "chooks" then, did the background stitching. Yep, I did have starts and stops and I did drag the thread. this is the first time I have tried this design :D I know....I'm a dork, you should try it on a practice piece probably, but it is so stinking easy to use that I just get this idea in my head and I run with it. I probably should plan it all out and account for the starts and stops...but no, I just clip the thread when I'm done. BTW, I don't bury threads, just a quick forward/backward and I am done.

Barbara,

Yes, it is the King Zig-Zag. I bought it because I liked the "Lips" or "Lip Service", but that one template has at least 12 patterns, maybe more....the sky is the limit with creativity. I had only used the "Lips" pattern, then one day it hit me that I had various sizes of cross hatch template right there on the one pattern board. So I am using it more and more.

Archived