design board tips??

Coleen

You won't be disappointed. Not only is it easy to use, it's quick and fun.

Gingko was one of my first and it has so many possiblities to keep you occupied but everyone is right, you will want more.

I don't have an exhaustive list but plan on getting more. So far apart from what comes with the CL, I have Gingko, featherz, Spirals and Baptist Fan board.

Enjoy ;)

Well Ladies & Gents,

I got so excited when I saw the CL I ordered it straight away! The only problem is....

I don't even have my machine yet but I do have a box with a CL & templates sitting on my sewing room table.

Hopefully my machine will ship soon!

Jenny in Melbourne, Australia

That is a first!! :D Jenny, you made me laugh...at least you have a machine ordered!!

You all will love your CL they are totally easy to use, not much instruction - if any! Just set it on the table, position it, and away you go. Some templates come with an instruction sheet (one page), and others don't need it. Once you put your stylus down you can figure it out. That is why I love it....I don't have to think much...thinking tends to get me into trouble :)

I want to see pictures of your work when you get something done!!!!

Hi Brenda,

The Topper is a board that sits across the front rollers of your APQS frame. It is used with a wheel to stitch perfect circles, or the base can be used to hold pattern boards or paper designs.

All this is done from the front of the machine.

We have a new set-up which will let you place your on-board laser light in the stylus holder to stitch patterns on the base.

Here is our website www.topperquilttools.com

The new laser holder is not on the site but if you are interested send an email and I will forward photos.

Thanks to all who have tested and purchased the Topper. We are having a great time!

Archived