Circle Lord has another new template out

I just got an e-mail from Michael/ Kay from Circle Lord and they have a new template out "small feathers and spider webs" it is used with the basic CL set up, looks really cool, and it even comes with its own spider that you can stitch out in your web that you stitch, it's suppose to be on their blog if you want to see it.

Of course I am going to have to have this one also. This way all the feather wreaths I do will match no matter what size. My own feathers still look like the creature went through a hurricane. Or as Michael says, Carols Molars. Thanks again Michael and Kay.

I got the new template today and yes there is a fly on it. A couple of other small thingies to play with also. Love the spider. This template comes just at the right time. Halloween is coming up. As for retirement, I can't have pretty large wreaths and then have ugly small wreaths, now can I????? Circle Lord is a play toy.

I ordered this template and a bunch of others, too:) My Circle Lord should be here by the 13th. Can't wait. I'm not sure how long the other templates will take to get to me, but Michael told me I will be kept busy with the basic set up until all the new stuff arrives.

Well, I just sent Michael a note to send me some more templates:

The 7 Treasures giant template (to go with my others)

The new mini-featherz

Curved Cross-hatch

Small crosshatch (I already have the large)

Mini-Clams (I think this would be a great background filler)

Tiles template

Diamondz template (great for making spaces to quilt)

I guess I need the 24 step program.

my great grandmother kept a plug of Red Man plug in her apron pocket along with a clove of garlic....think she smelled good? After I was grown I was told that she took a nip of whisky now and then when no one was looking....aah! (She is not the grandma that was the 3rd leg of a 3-legged woman in the county fairs):P:D

Archived