new stencil alert! *picture and path update*

You know I love new goodies and I have been known to share my finds with a few of my favorite people now and then! Well, I found a doozie and it is packaged and on its way so it is safe to share now!! I know we all love a good basket weave, (hell, if I only had stock in that 1st one I shared........ I would be able to buy a tank of gas) Know what I mean!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Anyway this is one of my favorite stencil designers and I know you will recognize her work as well. She is famous for creating my coveted mini clams and radiating curves templates . She has a couple new ones I thought you might want to add to your collection. Check out her webpage and if you order tell her Sherry sent ya. http://www.emilysenuta.com/tools.html

Right-O MB!

Some like to over-think things and try to find a hidden path which is perfectly fine if that works for them. Me, I use the KISS method and backtrack when and where I need to or where I missed in the first pass. Remember my motto and say it with me..."matching thread is your friend"

BTW, you can always consult with the stencil designer herself, her email is: emily@emilysenuta.com.

Hi Linda

It's really only as diffacult as you make it!

I should have my stencils before the rest of you so when I do I will show something.

Remember, you can contact the designer as well, she is more then happy to provide you with her expertise. I provided her email address in a prior message.

I received my goodies today from Emily Senuta and told you I would post a quick how I did that update. Attached is my path....I did the pink first with a very small bit of backtracking and then completed the weave following the green path.

I am really really happy with the look of this and hope to use this soon in one of my pieces.

Oh the fill was added as an option. I did that on my way down the green path.

Keep in mind this is just my way, you may find a better path and if you do you have to share! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

post--13461900196524_thumb.jpg

Sherry, I really like that !!! And thank you so much for showing how you did it!! I am so much a visual learner, and I know I would have just looked at the finished product with out the arrows and colors and said.....duh....how'd she do that? :o But you made it oh so clear!!!!:) Thanks a bunch!!! linda

Archived