Question about the Circle Lord

Helen G

Can someone please tell me, is the Circle Lord and the Hartley fence two different products that you purchase, or is the Circle Lord part of the Hartley Fence. Do you purchase additional attachments to use on the Circle Lord or does it do a multiple number of things?

I having been reading the posts and looking at the pictures of the work that so many of you have done with the Circle Lord and it is on my Christmas Wish List.:)

Helen,

The Circle Lord and the Hartley Fence are two different tools. You can go to the APQS supply page to the Hartley products to view their tools there.

The Circle Lord web site is www.loriclesquilting.com You can go there and view their products.

They are similar in that they are circle makers, and have templates to work with to apply design elements to your quilt top to enhance the top.

I have owned the Hartley Fence and I currently own the Circle Lord. We all have our opinions and are happy to share. My personal thoughts and for me personally, I had a difficult time using the Hartley Fence, and finally gave up. I love the Circle Lord, and you will probably have to pry my fingers off to put me in my casket when I die :D:P

There are a lot of pictures on this site showing off our CL quilting. I don't really see too many, if any examples of the Hartley Fence quilting. I would love to. I love to see what others can do with thier tools.

Archived