Hey Moxie Group - LESS THAN 1 MONTH TO GO...

September 13th is coming up in less than a month and I just wanted to touch base with everyone.

Here is the plan. We are going to have a special guest here, Donna, Shana's sister that lives here in Salem. She will be bringing some of Shana's beautiful quilts to show us. And of course all of your show and tell quilts too! ( I love this part...)

Then we will be doing a colored quilt class so if each of you could bring a small box of colored pencils (12 pencils should be fine & give you a fairly good selection) and a small blut tip paint brush (flat across the tip). We will have the rest of the supplies that you need here at the house for you. Linda A & Linda R are making the samples that you wil be working on. Also Linda A will be doing a garment construction class on my Millie. There should be plenty of time to do both.

We will be having a pot luck lunch, so bring something to share, I'll provide Iced tea, coffee, hot tea and if you want to bring soda that will be fine.

I'm really looking forward to having you all here. I'll see you all here. :cool:

Hi Linda & Barb - I'm sure getting excited myself (even went so far as to strip some wallpaper & painted in the family room!!!). It will be fun to get to see all of the Moxie Quilters for sure.....Hey Jim, I'm sure glad you came up with that name!!!! I think it just fits us.:cool:

Grace this is a place for newbies, wannabies, experts and all the inbetweenies. this is such a wonderful group of women (and a few good men) and we all learn from each other and support each other. by all means join us if you can. I am sure Patty Jo has room for one more.

Beth just let me know when. I would love to see your home an studio.

Yes Grace, please feel free to come and for anyone else out there, you are invited. We have an international airport 1 hr north of Salem. So don't let a few thousand miles separate us :P:P:P Seriously, If any of you want to join our group, please feel free to come and get acquainted. We have people with all kinds of LA machines, so owning an APQS is not a requirement. We are just a group that love LA'ing and want to chat, encourage, and support each other.

Archived