Quartermaster foot

Hi from that newbie Marie E. in Australia. Unable to track down and purchase a quartermaster foot suitable for my Janome 1600P in Australia - does anyone have a recommendation on where to purchase one from - was going to order from Bayside Quilting (along with some templates) however, I ordered and paid for a Kit from them 12 plus days ago and haven't received yet. It went through on my Credit Card on the 14th August, so I'm a little reluctant to order again.....after my third email to them regarding this they responded by saying payment has been received but nothing more..........I've also email them regarding best way to have purchases delivered to Aust. through them and they have not responded to that email either.....thanks lots.....Marie E.

Hi Marie, I have a quartermaster foot from when I had my 1600p. If you would like. I will send it to you. Just email me with your address and I'll pop it in the mail.

It isn't any good to me now anyway as I sold my 1600 when I got my new longarm. It works awesome!!!! You will enjoy it.

I'm 'over the moon' with Tracey's help and now also feel more comfortable with my order from Bayside............maybe it will come today, can be a bit scary giving credit card details to the other side of the world despite the security .....we have purchased a few things online from the States and never experienced any prob's is just the lack of response this time which raised my concern - maybe they are just very busy..............ooohh this quilting world is just the best one to be enjoying isn't it! Marie E.

Hi Marie

I've ordered lots of things from Bayside and they are pretty reliable. Expect to wait around 3 or 4 weeks for your package! If you select a faster postal rate, you will have to pay far more than the value of the item you've bought! Sad fact of international mail.

Judy

Archived