Edgerider wheels trouble

Is anyone else having trouble getting edgerider wheels? I ordered some back in July and still don't have them yet. At first they weren't available, so I waited. Then they were to be mailed on Aug. 20th. Last week I checked the tracking number, and was told that they were delivered to me on Aug. 22. I never got them. Have been round and round with the post office, and finally asked the company I ordered them from to credit my account. They said fine, and then credited less than I was originally charged. They are having trouble communicating with the manufacturer, and I still want the wheels, but don't see much hope of getting them any time soon. What a mess.

• 1 year later...

I ordered some back in May from King's Men and still hadn't received them as of two weeks ago. They told me, whether truth or not, I don't know, that the edgerider company's owner is a bit eccentric and he hopped off to Europe for several months and shut down the factory. I went through the list of people who deal them and called everyone until I found someone with them in stock (and now I can't remember who), but anyway, I called about 15 places before I found one. And now I can't get the stupid things on my machine, but that's a topic for another post!

I ordered a set from Patty Butcher http://www.katydids.net/ about a month ago. I have the wheels and they are on my Millie. I love them and I seem to have graduated from the square circle club. I have to admit the my DH installed them with a minimum of muttering. I had forewarned him that it would take a while. I did offer to help but he declined!

Sue

Yes, it is true. The manager is off somewhere out of the country. I have many sets on order and am waiting to be able to fill those orders that I have received. Unfortunately, I don't know when that will be. He kind of put us all in a bind by doing this. We were warned of this trip and therefore, I ordered 30 sets of wheels, only to receive 4 before he left. :mad: So, those of you that pre-ordered with me, I apologize for the delay and promise I will get them shipped just as soon as I receive mine. Thanks for your patience! :)

Archived