Did you know.....

Sams Mom

I've started a Facebook group for my LQG and would like to share some of the Did you know.... tips. I thought today's was very interesting. Is there a link associated with the daily email? Or is this not a good idea or should I just reference APQS all over the place?

Thanks for the help

Donna

Hi Donna, I agree with you that the "Did you know" daily emails are wonderful "tidbits of info" and I do appreciate them and read them. I am not sure who at APQS writes these up, but if you send an email to Heidi Kaisand or Dawn? Maybe just as a courtesy to respect copyright and it would be nice to reference the source (APQS) where you got these "tidbits" or mention a disclaimer that anyone can get on this mailing list to get the dailies. (just thinking out loud here)

I was just thinking about these same things!!! I have really enjoyed reading the new items posted on the email sent out by APQS. I have learned a few new little bits and it is interesting how they (somebody) change-up the forum headings / links.

I like and enjoy the new format! Don't know who is responsible but - Thank-you!!!

Keep up the great work!!! :cool::cool:

• 3 months later...

it is in the newsletter, go back to the home page and up at the top next to contact us click on the newsletter link and put your email address in and voila!! you will start getting dailynewletters, the did you know section is about midway down the first page of the newsletter. great tips everyday.

Virginia and Sylvia,

Let me know if you have trouble getting signed in for the newsletter and I'll add you. I just need your email address.

Even though this thread from Donna was from the beginning of the summer, just to clarify...we would love to invite anyone with a love of quilting to join the email newsletter. Of course, citing APQS for the source of information would be greatly appreciated, along with a link to the webpage so that individuals can see just what the heck APQS is if they aren't familiar with longarm quilting.

If you have ideas about how to make the daily newsletter better, let me know. I'm always listening!

Archived