Husband says - Lenni is Simply Brilliant

I got it - I got it - my Lenni arrived today.

I\'d say "we" set it up but, really Steve DH did it - I just handed the tools to him.

At every step he kept saying this is "simply brilliant" - or was that Simple and Brilliant. The design is simple and well engineered (Mike and Jim have excelled themselves this time) and Lenni runs so smooth across the table.

It went together in under an hour and a half, following the instructions in the manual - Dawn is SO good at writing manuals and the pictures are awesome.

I can\'t wait to play with my very own Lenni in the morning. This isn\'t the first Lenni I\'ve played with though, I did get a chance to play with a customer\'s Lenni a couple of weeks ago, and she is having fun too.

Great news too, I saw it posted on this list this morning, Circle Lord is now available for Lenni.

Looking forward to playing with Lenni in the morning.

Sue in Australia

Sue,

Congratulations on the arrival of your newest family member :) I love it when you can just hand over the tools and pop the kettle on! Truth be known, most blokes love the feel of the screwdriver in the hand, their eyes just kinda glaze over and they go in to a modern hunter gatherer mode. It\'s similar to the look they get when they handle a chainsaw lol

Let us know how he runs when you give him a whirl in the morning.

Cheers

WTG Sue.. You will love Himher... Bouncing off the walls and ceiling in your sleep??

I\'ll trade ya hubbys when it comes to doing some things.. LOL.. mine just has to get in and well.. gonna shave his legs with that chain saw yet. :P

RitaR

Hi everyone

I got to play with Lenni this morning and it is just so easy to move. I just love it, love it, love it. I found I could backtrack on feathers really easily.

I\'m not sure I ever saw it posted, but from its furthermost front needle position to furthest back needle position measures 15" - so if you had a queen size quilt loaded with regular thickness batting I would imagine the deepest panto design you could comfortably quilt would be about 13 1/2 to 14".

Rita, I\'m keeping a tight hold of my husband - desserts and my husband - I DON\'T SHARE. He\'s really good at cooking too!

Just going off for a quick play with Lenni before he brings home take-away;)

Sue in Australia

Hi all

Well I\'ve just come in from playing with Lenni and I\'m rapt. The stitch regulator is just so wonderful and stitching in the ditch is now so much easier.

I\'ve still got to get my dear husband to jig/tighten the front bolts which hold the end brackets on (the top roller and the pickup bar aren\'t quite level, so the front of the machine drags when I\'m getting close to the top roller).

As for a name, I\'ve just come to know him as Lenni and it seems to be sticking (very original!).

The circle lord looks interesting and I\'m sure there are many more applications than I can think of. It\'s probably worthwhile visiting the site from time to time. For the moment I\'m content trying out all the tools I bought for my old Homecraft, but could never use with it.

Happy stitching everyone!

Regards, Judy

Hi Sue,

I\'m sure glad you and Lenni are having so much fun together!

I\'m also pleased that Steve found the manual to be helpful. As always, if you discover something that is incorrect or not clear, let me know so that I can correct it for future shipments. As much as I proofread and proofread, there\'s always something that slips through!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Dawn

Archived