Innovations 2008--more pictures

We are on day three of this year's Innovations and I have had a great time. Last night was our Second Annual Dinner and all 24 of us were talking and laughing at the same time.

Our friend Birgit won First Place in her category (Unusual Quilt). She won Third Place for her wearable. sorry for the blurry picture--I will take another tomorrow.

post--13461900560552_thumb.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, LindaR, what a lovely photo, now I know what you look like. It looks like you all had fun at dinner. I don't recognize anybody in the dinner photo except Bekah.

And I do recognize Beth D in the booth, slaving away.

Shana, what a cool quilt. How come you never posted that on the chat, girlfriend. Are you holding out on us??:P

Thank you so much for taking a photo of my Frankie. My Asian Flower Garden is in there somewhere. I have posted a photo here - it's purple, teal and gold. Debbi Treusch has one there, too, called Rising Star

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for the pictures and the great news! Wow, a 1st for the quilt and a 3rd for the jacket!

And I sure wish I could have been there for dinner! You all look like you had a wonderful time.

Shana - I love the quilting on your Christmas quilt.

Linda C - Your Frankie is stunning.

Linda R - Again thanks a lot for sharing all the pictures and for keeping those of us informed who aren't able to be there in person.

Enjoy the last day of the show today.

Best,

Birgit

Linda, Thanks so much for the photos! It's *almost* like being there, well..... it's more like wishing we could have been there!

Birgit: congratulations, beautiful quilt and jacket!

Shana, can Theo and I come and get the Christmas quilt? Alaska is high on our "to visit" list!!

Linda: great quilting on your beautiful challenge quilt.

Hugs to all of you,

Loes

Shana, you sneaky Missy! Still lovin' what you did on this quilt, there is so much to look at, each section different. Just love it!

Birgit, Huge Congratulations on the 1st place! I love the colors in that jacket, beautiful!

Hi everybody! So good to see your faces, now we need names to go with them! I see Dory, and Beth, and Sherry, and Amy, and Meg. Now I know Linda Reich, too!

Linda,

Thanks for posting pictures. It's always fun to see pictures of you ladies and put faces with names.

Congratulations to Birgit on your beautiful quilt and jacket.

Shana and Linda C (as usual) I love your quilts and the quilting is wonderful.

I wish I could see you all in person.

Maybe next year!

Archived