Customer Service LIVES!!!

Just thought I'd share - I'm preparing to do another quilt from the McCalls August magazine - it's for my step daughter who will be having her first baby in April. She's doing the room in Polka dots and stripes and this is such a cute quilt!!

I ordered some fabric from www.thequiltshoppe.net and look what arrived! How darned cute is that? AND a thank you note for my little order!!!

So, Here's a picture of the quilt and the fabric package I received!

post--13461900664536_thumb.jpg

You won't find that fabric in Joann's, it quilt shop quality. Usually the magazine will say which lines its from. Not much help,

Agree with customer service HOW CUTE is that!:D I love when businesses know you can shop somewhere else so they go the extra mile to give you great service, something extra and bring a smile to you.

If you can identify the fabric line from the McCall's article, you can do a search for it on www.equilter.com. Equilter also wraps your fabric in tissue paper, so it's like opening up a present when your order arrives. I'm not associated with them, they're just down the road from me in Boulder and also provide great customer service. I may also be biased, but it seems to me almost every business associated with "quilty things" has above average service - - must be because quilters are just genuinely nice folks!

Julie

YUMMMMMY Candy Corn! I'd probably buy from them again just to see more candy corn!

I like to see the extra effort like that. It inspires me to go the extra mile too. What if we all walked a little farther in someone else's shoes once in a while? Hooah! Cowabunga! What a world!

Good luck on your search for fabrics. and cute quilt. Gotta post it finished!:D

Joyce, thanks, I've been to Polka Dot in Richfield, Katie Brooke in Kent, Anna Louisa's in Louisville, Angelics in Canton, Quilt Garden in North Canton, Piece in Time in Green all to no avail... No one carries the Holly Hill line from Windham which is what that is... I knew JoAnn's has some polka dots, but no big green on white. I just really like that one. Oh well, I found a white with about a 1/8" dot.... guess that'll have to do.

I'm gonna check the Windham site - I don't have my EIN anymore, so don't know if I can buy from them... We'll see!

Shana you are sooo right!!!!

I had wonderful customer service off Laura form Crazy4quilts.

After lots of emails back & forth I ordered a kit & templates from her.

The kit was made up in fabrics I requested & she even went so

far as to remove the cardboard packaging from the kit to keep

shipping costs down. She was just great!

Jenny in Australia :D

Archived