Hey Bonnie - of the starch and steam method

Bonnie, What would I do without you? You have saved me again (or at least a very very wrinkled batting). Doing a quilt for my sister and she wanted Hobbs poly down. As quilt is 112" square, had to buy 120" square in package. What a mess!!! Read somewhere here on the posts that you suggested using a steamer on batting to get wrinkles out. Was going to take little steamer to local "outreach" program as they sell things to support their charity program. It is really a good program and your suggestion to steam the batting worked wonderfully well. Guess what? Am going to keep the little steamer. Thanks again, Bonnie, for getting me out

of trouble.

And am still waiting for DVD on starch and steam method.

Marilyn

Bonnie,

You should write a book - "Quilting

Tips from Bonnie"

I would buy a couple of copies - one for me and one for a friend (who never uses the computer). We are both anxiously awaiting the DVD on Starch and Steam. I really do appreciate you being so kind to give all of this good information. I always think of contacting you when I have a problem.

Glad to hear about your granddaughter getting her legs repaired. Hope all is well and tell her to just hang in there. My prayers for you and her.

Marilyn

No I haven't given up...just having trouble getting the audio and the visual on the same track. If anyone knows how to do that I'm so on it. If you guys can deal with a power point presentation with subtitles, I'm there as well, but audio is giving me trouble.

Archived