Hey Eula.....What's the story???

Mary Beth

Okay, but you asked for it (what I think I mean). I love the CL...it makes me look good!

I am not the greatest at freehand. I can't do the little intricate quilting that some can. I was a panto girl, but once I got my hands on the CL I have slowed way done on pantos.

CL has a payment plan that is easy. You can pay the system off in a year. The monthly payment will depend on the amount of stuff you purchase. My first time out I purchased the base and a king template. Then the next year I purchased another king template and a couple of round templates. Then last year I purchase another king template and a few more round templates. At least in my mind that is how it goes :D

I have it timed so that my year is up every year during MQS so I order more then. This year I am trying to be debt free so I am going to tackle cash.....we will see how that goes :D

I have known a lot of new quilter who have purchased the CL and just took off with their quilting. It is a confidence builder.

I'll just sit back and relax and you let us all know when you purchase your CL....then we want to see pictures ;)

Here's my 2 cents ;)

Purchase the $700 CL stuff you want now why you still have a day job, come Sept. when the steady income is gone you will have a lot of excuses as to no purchase, like lack/cut in income, etc...and you will never buy one. Bite the bullet and just do it, I would think the decision of buying a longarm would be a harder amount to swallow and you already did that so just take the plunge, you won't regret it, No one to my knowledge ever did. :)

Ok, I give up...I'm getting one!:P Mary Beth I like your idea of spreading out the purchases over time. I think I will get the Featherz Combo & Baptist Fan to start with.

Joann you are right about buying this while I am still working - good point. It was a tough decision letting go of that much money on my millie (and it wasn't very long ago). But I really, really want to longarm & do it well. Thanks so much to all of you for helping me out on this!:D

Mary Beth it is not arm twisting because she will be thrilled with it once she uses it for the first time and finds out how easy it is.

Eula; if you get the fan clam large template than you get two designs for the price of one (the baptist fan and the clam shell) great value when you do it that way. Glad you decided to take the plunge :) Plus if you buy now on payment plan then when you finally leave work in 8 1/2 months most of it will be paid off. And you will be off to a great start.

I love my big templates but to tell the truth I have not even tried the main unit or my smaller templates. I am a visual learner. I have seen Micheal demonstrate more than once but I still need more help. I don't understand what adjustment needs to be made to my machine. I don't have any trouble using the big templates and they are a blast to use. I love them all. I especially recommend the swirls. The payment plan is great way to purchase it.

Thinking....I guess they could show all the things you can do with the templates, like crosshatching with the King Zig Zag. How to use the Large Featherz Wreath, yep....they could probably fill a class. They could bring someone out of the class to "demo" the unit and once they see how easy it is to use they would sell, sell, sell.

Sorry for any typos...I cut then end of my finger off chopping onions...I'm kinda of crippled :):o

Archived