Quilt just finished.

Patty Jo,

Love the quilt and the quilting. I hope I can get as good as you and a lot of you guys out there in forum land. I'm stuck in my safe zone behind the machine! I did a custom baby quilt and it took me 100 years! Well maybe not quite that long, but it took forever!

Oh Lynda, I'm so sorry. :(:( If they had let me judge, you would be traveling all over easter Oregon collecting fabric's, notions & batting and anything else that you could get with those gift certs. I look forward to seeing that quilt live and in person when the moxie's meet at your place. As I told you, that is one of few quilts that I will remember for a very long time. And you are an awesome piecer. I bow to your abilities. ;);););)

Thank for all the comments on the Avatar. If I could only figure out how to photo shop out about 50 lbs, it would be even better. Be on the lookout for another avatar in the future. One take about 12 yrs ago and then I don't have to photo shop quite as much!!:D

Hi Patty Jo, somehow I missed this quilt until now. It is just beautiful, you did a beautiful job quilting it, your customer must have been very pleased. I have had my eye on that pattern in Kim Diehl's book, just didn't know if I wanted to applique all those vines. Sure is pretty though.....so many quilts......:D:D

I have to tell you that when my customer picked that up, she looked at it for about 10 min and didn't say much and then she said, "I think I need to put this in some shows" We will see. She is also the one usig the Fairfield batt and I showed her the difference between fairfield and what I have on hand. (W&N & W&N's poly). I don't think that she realized what she was buying, just looking at the price. So she took the rest of the batt that she brought home with her and will be bringing me some W&N that she already had. She is a joy to quilt for - especially when she is so teachable! anyway, just had to tell ya;)

Archived