MQS Vendor Map

Mary Beth

Judi,

Yes, I will be ther with classes scheduled Wednesday through Friday and just hanging out, helping where I can on Saturday. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting the new ones to MQS this year. My class schedule is not as overloaded this year, so I should enjoy it much more. I'm also planning to spend some time in the Circle Lord booth visiting and helping where I can. I love haning out with Michael and Kay, they are such good people.

What is on my shopping list this year....well...I am going to look at a new machine this year. I want to see what the latest version of the Millie is all about. I may want to go to a smaller machine head....that is another thing I need to talk to the sales people about. So that is on my list. I have a few quilts to get done between now and then, and I am saving my money so that while I am in the CL booth I can shop a little ;) I don't really have anything else in mind this year...oh...Superior Threads....but that is on everyone's list :)

Mary Beth I am arriving on Sun. and have a class Mon. morning and Mon. evening and class on Tue. and I don't believe I have any class on Wed. I need to rest up for the Frenzy......:D:D Can't wait to see all of you again and meet the new girls I missed meeting last year. I am counting the weeks right now.

Renae

Originally posted by Renae

I don't believe I have any class on Wed. I need to rest up for the Frenzy......:D:D Renae

Renae, I won't be able to be there until Wednesday through Saturday this year....unless Garmin starts laying off people, then I may be free :) It is nothing to joke about, I know, there are a lot of people out there without jobs. I would say I am next....There was an article in the Kansas City Star quoting someone from Garmin talking about layoffs are in the near future.....We will see....I may be able to volunteer the first two days.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Archived