Class with Myrna Ficken

I second that. Like spending the day with a friend sharing her skill and knowledge. Lots of fun too. Highly recommend her classes.

When I bought a used Hartley Fence, I'd heard so much about having trouble installing it, that I got her video also. With that, it was just no big deal to install or use.

Anita

Sheri,

I'll be there on Wednesday and Thursday for sure. I will eat just about anything-don't stress about what I like, but thanks for asking. I can hardly wait. I am sure that there is the address for the classes on Myrna's web site but I can't access it or my e-mail from work. I didn't get your phone number in my phone yet, I'll have to try to call you tomorrow. I will be staying with my niece I think-I guess I should ask her?!?!:)

I'll talk to you soon and see you next week!

I am taking the class at Sheri's also and I can hardly wait......what ahoot that will be. I talked to Myrna about a week ago and I am sooooooooo excited. By the way Sheri I will eat about anything.......well just about:D:D. Time is getting short now......just next week.......YIPPPPPEEEE!!!

Renae

I was in the same class with Patty and have to say that Myrna goes above and beyond her class description; she is patient, and encouraging and tireless! We had so much fun in her classes! She will help you see new ways to design for a quilt that will be unique to you.

Hi girls, Thanks so much for your kind post . I had so much fun with you all. It is always MY pleasure to have each of you in my classes. Hope to see you all again. I do have a couple of openings still at Sheris for next week if anyone else can make it give me a call or email. I am holoding my breath for good weather;) See you all soon

Hello quilters!

Myrna was fantastic in our three days of training and inspriation here in Northeast FLorida last week. Myrna spent 3 full days guiding us gals and encouraging us. We had a blast and Myrna has an open invitation to my studio to teach anytime!

Tanks Myrna for everything. BYW I'm feeling better!

Dell in FB

I'll just pop in to say that I took three days of classes with Myrna and Myrna gives you the biggest bang for your buck. You can't go wrong taking day classes from her. She packs these days in with plenty of info, ideas, a wealth of longarm knowledge and she readily shares as much as she can until your brain cells are on information overload (like I was) :P But it was all good.

Archived