Wild Women Pictures with Karen, Sue, Rita R, Threadwaggle, Gator and so many more...

Ok, finally got motivated to post some pics of the Wild Women classes last week....we had so much fun!

Here's a link to all of the pics http://www.yeoldeforest.com/WWPics.html

When Karen and Sue told us to turn off the stitch regulator - some of us cried, sighed and whined! Finally, we got over ourselves and got on with the quilting!

Can you find the "Deer in the Headlights" pictures? This is what we looked like when we first turned off our SRs!

BTW - can you find Rita R, Threadwaggle, Michelle, Gator (Connie), Brenni, Georgene, Kelley, Sandi, Quilting Tina and/or other members of our APQS family? If was so much fun to get to meet others from this site and we met so many other la owners. I hated to see the week end.

This pic is Rita R.

post--13461901440294_thumb.jpg

Another pic.

What, No Stitch Regulator!!!

Of course, you know Karen. I'm 3rd from the right - back right. Sandi Zuker is in the middle front. Heidi did a piece on her APQS blog about Sandi's first quilt which was featured in a magazine recently. Sandi's first quilting client was Scott Murkin - a national quilt show judge. The gentleman in the back is Brian Fackler (he's an amazing quilter) and will be featured at MQS - Real Men Who Quilt. Ok, who did I miss?

post--13461901440947_thumb.jpg

No excuses, I really was NOT feeling good. was laying on the floor just before that I believe. Withy my eyes going those different directions it's really no wonder I complain about vision problems. Still, sick and all, I had a ball.

Thanks To ALL of you,

RitaR

Thank you Joanne, as time goes by we eventually get to put names to faces, it just feels so nice and more personal. Love the "you've got to be kidding" expressions. When I took their classes a few months back, I remember the same scared feeling. Don't put a SR on my machine if you don't intend for me to use it :D.

Guest Linda S

You're too funny! Using his belly to support the belly bar. I remember when Karen was in Oregon for the Mary's River Quilt Guilt meeting and trunk show, a little girl had asked her if she was Mrs. Jack Sparrow! ;)

Linda

Archived