NQR - It's official...I've lost it!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has taken an interesting turn. My sister and I have been talking for the last couple of weeks about how cool it would be to just find an island somewhere and move away from all the junk that's going on around here. We'll have the whole Wakefield clan and probably some friends as well, so if you all come too we're going to have to have a pretty big island.

WHAT FUN!!!

I'm not sure if anyone from my family qualifies as a beach bunny so we'll need some of those, but it sounds like there'll be entertainment galore! AND coconut bikinis for everyone! Well... except the guys.

I'm sure you've all thought of this, but we're going to need a Mr. Howell to pay for all this...

mm

:D:P This thread is so funny! You all don't have the corner on craziness as my 23 yo DS says in our family WE are ALL crazy just in different ways! :D:P He is very right! :P:D We put the FUN in dysFUNctional!

My 20yo DS was making lunch and asked if I had bought any chips and I told him that I don't anymore because every time I pick up a bag for $3.49 and see the pitiful amount in it and that it's all smashed I put them back!

The marketing people think if we see the same size box as always we won't notice that there's half as much as there used to be! Do they really think we are that dumb?????

Mary Beth,

While I'll agree that Margie is very good for me, and that keeping me out of trouble is a full time job, I'll have to say that she's not very successful at it. I'm in trouble all the time! Just look - I made Shana mad and she's not going to wear the proper clothes on our island. She even threatened to kick me off!!

I'd say trouble is my middle name... Or mud... Or something...

And Shana, even with you being a stumbling block to the whole "Island Theme", I'll gracefully acquiesce and figure out the electricity problem anyhow.

Now, if we can just find some food.

HEY! I've got an idea!! the funny farm on the island!! Oh, Mr. Margie....... and here I thought MY hubby was the only one that compared prices of TP verses Puffs!! I will have to tell him someone else actually does that too!!! :P:P SandraC, You are so right!! too funny!! linda

Archived