LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR AMY!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the class also & second what Sandra said. Amy was 100% professional & did not miss a beat. BTW, it was a GREAT class. She completely cleaned, oiled & retimed the machine, changed out the top tension disc & spring, and repacked the gear box, all in less than 2 hours, and with a bleeding finger. My hero.

P.S. She did not mention the part about the zipper. That's Karen's story & you won't hear it from me.

I really wanted to be in that class...just could not fit it in this year. Glad I missed it now!

Amy, I'll take it next year if you promise ... no more boo-boo's!!

Hope your feeling better and have not permanent damage.

Lisa BUrghart

APQS Liberty

NW New Jersey

Longarm Group: North Jersey Quilter Girls!

Thanks, everyone, for your well wishes and concern...my finger is doing much better now! And I can say my second MQX class went much better than the first one did! Not one single drop of blood shed!! ;) All in all, it was a wonderful trip, even with the time spent in the Manchester Emergency Room! I'm looking forward to coming to Rhode Island for next year's MQX (and will do my best to not spend time in their ER!!).

Happy Quilting!

Amy

It wasu h so nice to meet and visit with you. I can't believe that I missed hearing about your finger. So sorry for your pain. I think I had noticed Friday that you had a bandage but hadn't heard wat had happened. Thanks for the suggestions of the upside down carpet blocks under the legs to try to help the vibration. I just got home last night and will try it when I get a chance. Again nice to meet you and hope your finger heals quickly.

Archived