LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR AMY!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, there, everyone!! Thank you all for your well wishes!! NOT the way I planned to spend a night at the show, that's for sure!! Poor Tony waited in the ER waiting room the whole time...he's so awesome!

It is feeling better, although it still throbs from time to time - I'm glad that I went to have it checked out - and no, the machine didn't need to be retimed!! For my first MQX experience - it will definitely be one to remember!!

Otherwise, I've had a lot of fun meeting everyone who has come to the show, and hope that I didn't scare everyone too badly! Yes, they definitely will know what not to do from now on!!

Thanks again, everyone!

:o Is this going to be a routine part of the maintenance class now? Will you be adding it to the manuals? (patting Amy on the back with right hand while left hands gropes for the bottle of Vicodin.....) ;) Hope this gets better quickly, Amy, that is going to hurt for awhile.

Please be careful with our Amy and do not break her!

Hello Amy,

Firstly, I hope that the pain and throbbibg wil go away soon and only the nasty scar will remind you of your first MQX maintenance lesson. Please get better soon.

Secondly, welcome to the Mary Beth Club........ yes, it takes some doing to belong to this prestigeous group of people, who will put their own safety on the line to show us mere mortals what not to do!! ;):D

Regards,

I was in that now infamous machine maintenance class with Amy. When it happened, she pulled her hand away, saw the bleeding and asked if anyone had a bandaide. A class participant gave her one; she stepped to the back of the class and put on the bandaide and then continued teaching the class!!!!! Can you believe that? I don't think any of us realized the extent of her injury, as she continued to teach and never missed a beat. Amazing!

I had a class with Karen (actually 2 classes with Karen this week) and she mentioned that poor Amy went to the ER because her finger continued to bleed, and needed the stitches.

I still can't believe Amy was able to be so professional with such an injury, and continued teaching the entire length of the class, but that's exactly what she did.

Amy, take care of that finger!!!

Archived