Nicole Webb DVD's or books?

Kristina I have them both..one still wrapped and the other one only watched once....will sell them both for what I paid for them just last month. I had forgotten that I already had them and reordered them...Silly me, this would mean that I need to clean my studio. $45.00 for both they normally run $36.00 each.

What a great deal, Bonnie! :) Are they the Fantasy Freehand Basic and Advanced DVDs? I found those here:

http://atqsales.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_74

And, I have seen a few of Nichole's earlier (beginner) DVDs and these are great!

I am happy to know that Nichole is now married and starting a family. That makes me smile. :) Good for her!!

NICOLE WEBB CDs SOLD

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Bonnie...sent you a U2U. Better get cleaning. Anything I might want?!? Or need?

Shana, Thanks for the info. She does beautiful work from what I have seen.

The opened one is Fantasy Freehand: Basic Techniques

the unopened one is Fantasy Freehand: Adanced Techniques.

Now if I can just find the original set and the Jamie Walden books that I got at the same time I will be happy....maybe I should start to clean house, I have over 200 books, maybe I should start to weed out and clean house.

Originally posted by CWBowser

I would like to ride along too, Heidi. We could really do some heavy duty cleaning at Bonnie's if she would like the help. I will bring my checkbook too, Bonnie.

Charlotte

I might just take you up on that....I have got to clean house..there are more books than I can ever shake a stick at. When I had my studio, I would get over and over...I want it quilted just like the book...well the only way I could even get close was to go get the book and study it....that's why I have more than I WILL ever use in my life time. Now I just need to decide which ones I can't live without...:P

Archived