Just made a Video

I just made a Video of myt Quilts for sale showcasing my quilting. If you all are so inclined check it out at

and let me know what you think.

Thanks a bunch.

Also a slideshow of my customer's Quilts can be seen at

http://luv2quilt4you.blogspot.com/

I will be adding to that later this week as i have picked up some more wonderful work. Aren't Quilters creative?

Hi Jolene, Thanks a bunch.

It was actually very easy. I used the "Movie maker" that is on my Windows XP, selected all the pictures I wanted to use, put in the title, uploaded it to my YouTube account, selected one of their "free and legal" music segments and voila!

I will make another, perhaps a bit better organized and showing more detail, also a bit longer and using everything in myy Store. it is fun though. made it yesterday and have 41 views already, hopefully from people who want to buy Quilts.

Hi Meg,

Thanks

I will have my second anniversary on Etsy on May 14th, I have "officially" sold 108 Quilts and quilted items on Etsy, many many more off Etsy on Ecrater, Artfire or Icraft, which I don't have anymore. I have Quilts all over the world. 3 in Australia, 1 in Japan, 2 in Germany, 1 in Holland, very corner of the US including Hawaii, and of course Canada. I also have many repeat customers and have gotten lots of inquiries and subsequent longarm work through my Store. I quilt for a lady in Switzerland who sends me 2 or 3 tops a year which when competed I mail to her father in Ohio and she picks them up when she visits. I quilt for a lady in Texas who loves my teardrops, and have far away customers in Canada through my store. I hope the momentum keeps going, there is always room for more.

Thank you all very much for the compliments. Nice to have an audience! I will try and improve it some this week. My Hubby just left for his 2 week shift, so I'll have plenty of time to play with my new computer, Windows Vista and a new Muvee Maka! I kinda like that stuff, and it is great promo.

Archived