Question and Introduction

Welcome Roxanne! Im in Lincoln! You should have stopped at the APQS Chat table at MQS...and, if you did, sorry I missed you!!!

Renae was planning a Nebraska get together I think.....maybe you should join in when she gets it going! Were we going to the Omaha Quilt shops? Or what Renae?????

Wow can we handle all that fun in one day. Bet I can!!!! Now remind me what the date is again I want to get it marked on my calendar!!! However I would like to vote on a mudslide. have you had those? yummy:cool: What can I bring???? Thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes, I can see you are all very special people!!!!! Come on girls lets go.....I'm stopping at the bank to see if theres anything left after MQS:o

I think the date we were looking at is June 6. Will that work for everyone? No one needs to bring anything (except Renae better bring some diet caffiene free Dr. Pepper):cool:. I'll make us a light lunch. Wouldn't it be fun if everybody brought a project for show and tell?

Hi Roxanne. Glad to have you on board. I'm a new member too and had similar questions. Here is what I posted (previously) about getting my picture into to the forum. Hope it works for you. It's always great to put a picture to a name!

Upload your picture to Webshots (it is free btw), then when you select it there are a bunch of icons underneath it. Pick the one that says 'copy code to post this in a forum'. It gives you a URL (that starts with 'thumbxx') to copy and paste into the 'avatar' box in your profle.

Your picture needs to be on the internet somewhere - Webshots isn't your only choice. This post only deals with how to do it with Webshots.

PS - I did my signature with BB code. A bit restrictive, but it works.

Archived